Covid-19 Liability Release
Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the Coronavirus (SARS-Cov-2), our business is taking extra precautions to protect the health of both every client and our employees in compliance with CDC guidance.
According to those guidelines, we affirm that all precautions against the pandemic are taken, including:
- None of our employees have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
- None of our employees have not traveled outside of the country or to any city considered to be a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections within the past 30-days.
Our business cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
Our company follows these improved procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Therefore, we assure that:
- Our staff wears a mask and gloves during work-time
- All distancing measures in the workplace are observed
- Handshaking between employees is prohibited
- The preparation and packaging areas of your order are excellently cleaned
- Where possible, teleworking measures are applied